Great Franchise Support
How A Right Place for Seniors will Support You as a Franchisee
A Right Place for Seniors depends on two strategies to successfully reach our target audiences and build awareness and preference for our brand.
First, because we deliver our evaluation and placement services within the areas we serve, through community outreach and participation to connect with the interests and personal lives of our potential clients.
Family, friends, neighbors, schools, employers, congregations, service and social groups, non-profits and associations can all connect with us and be engaged. Opportunities for charity event sponsorship and donations, participation in fundraisers for clubs and religious organizations are many of the marketing tactics we found to be successful in building our brand.
By being visible at and becoming involved in local events, activities and programs, ambassadors for our services are created. They serve to further expand our community awareness and relationships by pro-actively recommending us to others in their time of need.
Second, our Internet Presence, Search Engine Optimization, and Social Media visibility is also key to connecting with families searching for assisted living options and other senior care services or resources. We understand this current way of marketing in which the consumer learns and shops for product and services through the internet, social and business media.
We have built our franchise marketing and sales around this digital marketing ideology to take advantage of the awesome benefits it provides.
- Our national consumer website presence is the most valuable tool in our marketing and sales toolbox.
- Each A Right Place For Seniors franchisee is provided their own microsite ours and is included as part of their Marketing and Technology fee. The microsite can highlight localized services and resources, customer testimonials, and your participation in the community.
- Franchisees will be offered opportunities to use social and business media websites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Marketing and Sales Support
How does A Right Place For Seniors support you?
- We’ll train you how to identify key factors in assisting customers and making the best recommendations to meet their needs and preferences.
- We’ll train you how to evaluate and establish relationships with the senior care service providers you will be recommending and receiving referral fees from.
- We’ll provide you with the various marketing templates to promote and support your professional image including tri-fold brochure templates, flyers and ads.
- How to provide interviews with editors of local and regional print, broadcast and digital media.